These are super sweet, easy and good, with a chocolate crunch.
I got this recipe (or one similar) from the web.
What you’ll need:
- 1.75 cups of chocolate (split between semi-sweet and whatever other kind you like)
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1.5 cups of Rice Krispie-like cereal
- ½t vanilla extract
What to do:
- Lay out a sheet of wax paper (so they don’t stick).
- Melt the chocolate(s) in a glass-like bowl in the microwave.
- When 99.998765% melted, mix in the cereal, cherries and vanilla extract.
- When fully mixed, drop spoonfuls of the chocolate mixture onto the was paper to cool.
As a note, I put mine in the fridge to serve them chilled.
They’re not the most elegant of deserts, but they do fulfill a craving for something sweet.